Baked Brie with Cranberry-Orange Relish
- Serves: 12
- Cook Time: Preparation Time: Approximately 75 Minutes Cook Time: Approximately 20 Minutes
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mandarin oranges
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 2 small wheels (about 8 ounces each) ripe Brie
- 1 can (16 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
Drain juice from Mandarin oranges into a medium bowl. Stir in raisins; cover and let stand for 1 hour. Drain.
Meanwhile heat oven to 300°F. Place wheels of Brie on a baking sheet or in 2 pie plates. Bake Brie wheels until they feel soft and are warmed in the centers, about 20 minutes. Transfer to serving plates.
To prepare relish, chop Mandarin oranges. Add to soaked raisins. Stir in cranberry sauce and orange zest. Serve in a separate bowl.