Green Onion and Cornbread Stuffing
- Serves: 12
- Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- 1 (10½ ounce) can condensed French onion soup
- 1 soup can water
- ¼ cup margarine or butter
- 1 cup celery, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1½ teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cornbread stuffing mix
- Vegetable cooking spray
In 5-quart saucepan combine soup, water, margarine, celery, onions and poultry seasoning. Bring to boil and remove from heat.
Stir in cornbread stuffing mix. Bake stuffing in 1½ quart casserole lightly coated with non-stick vegetable cooking spray.
Bake, covered, at 350 °F for 45 minutes until set and internal temperature as checked by food thermometer reaches 165 °F.