Slow Cooker White Turkey Chili
- 1 Cup chopped onion
- 1 Cup chopped celery
- 4 Cups COOKED TURKEY, chopped
- 2 15.5 - Ounce Cans great Northern beans, drained
- 2 11-Ounce Cans white shoepeg corn, undrained
- 1 4-Ounce Can chopped green chilies
- 1 Quart TURKEY BROTH
- 1 Teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 Cup Mozzarella cheese, grated
Place cooked turkey and all other ingredients in a slow cooker. Mix well and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
For a thicker sauce, remove the cover for the last hour.
Sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese.